Unitedkillas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
Happy Birthday to you.... Vote_lcapHappy Birthday to you.... Voting_barHappy Birthday to you.... Vote_rcap 
numberonekopite
Happy Birthday to you.... Vote_lcapHappy Birthday to you.... Voting_barHappy Birthday to you.... Vote_rcap 
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
H3LPERS
VillageRaider
DevilsGrave
IHateVista
wesgerrard
giannini21
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Happy Birthday to you....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
UtdK Administrator
UtdK Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Happy Birthday to you.... Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to you....   Happy Birthday to you.... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 pm

lets all wish wes a happy birthday for friday!!!

drunken rendeer drunken clown drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://unitedkillas.forumotion.net
giannini23
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
giannini23

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to you....   Happy Birthday to you.... EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:02 am

happy bday sonny jim, mayb u can ask 4 sum1 2 buy u a rapid fire control, mayb u myt kill sum1 that way lol peace, love and hairy ballbags xx
Back to top Go down
pezDAwagonMAN
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
pezDAwagonMAN

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to you....   Happy Birthday to you.... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:44 pm

i was gonna send you a card with fifty quid, but then i put it onn hold cus i realised that it was my bday on sunday and i know you would do the same for me, i know lets just call it quits mate What a Face lol

wes happy birthday mate, hav a gudden !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to you....   Happy Birthday to you.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to you....
Page 1 of 1