When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin

numberonekopite

pezDAwagonMAN

MickeyRobinson

H3LPERS

VillageRaider

DevilsGrave

IHateVista

wesgerrard

giannini21

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Share | 

Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
UtdK Administrator
UtdK Administrator

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 am

Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN starting Thurs. 18th

September 16, 2008 in Playstation 3, call of duty 4 modern warfare, community, infinity ward | Comments (Cool

Starting this Thursday the 18th (and going till the 25th), weíre going to be kicking off a full week of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare promotions on PS3. Starting with the #1 DLC on PSN, the Variety Map Pack, dropping to $4.99 all week long. In addition, youíll be able to rack up double XP and rank up all weekend from Friday - Sunday. Iím aiming to beat my personal best of 45 ranks in one weekend and aiming to rank up a over a full 55 ranks on PSN. Iíll be partying up with a few of the IW crew on Friday from Noon - 4 pm (PT) to take advantage of the double XP. Be sure to add the following PSN IDs to your friends list or send us invites if you see us online:

Fourzerotwoiw

COD4qaBurx

COD4qaEd

COD4artist_OLO

COD4qaNairb

COD4studioVince

While the official Play with Devs event is Friday, Iíll be playing all week long, so anytime you see me online drop me a line and letís get some games going.

UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN   Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:11 pm

OK have not got much work done due the Double XP.. hahaha Need it to stop so I can earn some money!! hahah

Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN
Page 1 of 1