Unitedkillas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
Unitedkillas - Rolecall Vote_lcapUnitedkillas - Rolecall Voting_barUnitedkillas - Rolecall Vote_rcap 
numberonekopite
Unitedkillas - Rolecall Vote_lcapUnitedkillas - Rolecall Voting_barUnitedkillas - Rolecall Vote_rcap 
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
H3LPERS
VillageRaider
DevilsGrave
IHateVista
wesgerrard
giannini21
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Unitedkillas - Rolecall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
UtdK Administrator
UtdK Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Unitedkillas - Rolecall Empty
PostSubject: Unitedkillas - Rolecall   Unitedkillas - Rolecall EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:04 pm

hiya chaps.

In a bid to secure players that really want to be part of unitedkillas i have registered unitedkillas.co.uk (not up and running yet) (thanks to micky for the hosting)

I also require all clan members who want to be part of it to create a new psn as follows.... (NO CAPTIALS)

unitedkilla_ (your name here) NEVER take prestige with this account, just get to lvl55 and stay as commander, the yellow cross means fuck all apart from the fact you have way too much free time on you hands...lol

once unitedkillas.co.uk is up and running, this forum will be deleted for good.

Personally i think it will look very professional and shows me you have a genuine want to be part of the clan.

unitedkilla_fox - guess who
unitedkilla_vil - villageraider
unitedkilla_pez - pezdawagonman

i will not add anyone who is not a unitedkilla, the foxhound account is for general play and recuriting.

see you soon... maybe...

regards, fox

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unitedkillas.forumotion.net
wesgerrard
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
wesgerrard

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Unitedkillas - Rolecall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unitedkillas - Rolecall   Unitedkillas - Rolecall EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:13 am

No probs! I will be able to sort it out tomoz!
Back to top Go down

Unitedkillas - Rolecall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unitedkillas :: .:: United Killas ::. :: Random Bullshit-
Jump to: