Unitedkillas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN Vote_lcapCall of Duty 4 Week on PSN Voting_barCall of Duty 4 Week on PSN Vote_rcap 
numberonekopite
Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN Vote_lcapCall of Duty 4 Week on PSN Voting_barCall of Duty 4 Week on PSN Vote_rcap 
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
H3LPERS
VillageRaider
DevilsGrave
IHateVista
wesgerrard
giannini21
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
UtdK Administrator
UtdK Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN   Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 am

Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN starting Thurs. 18th

September 16, 2008 in Playstation 3, call of duty 4 modern warfare, community, infinity ward | Comments (Cool

Starting this Thursday the 18th (and going till the 25th), we’re going to be kicking off a full week of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare promotions on PS3. Starting with the #1 DLC on PSN, the Variety Map Pack, dropping to $4.99 all week long. In addition, you’ll be able to rack up double XP and rank up all weekend from Friday - Sunday. I’m aiming to beat my personal best of 45 ranks in one weekend and aiming to rank up a over a full 55 ranks on PSN. I’ll be partying up with a few of the IW crew on Friday from Noon - 4 pm (PT) to take advantage of the double XP. Be sure to add the following PSN IDs to your friends list or send us invites if you see us online:

Fourzerotwoiw

COD4qaBurx

COD4qaEd

COD4artist_OLO

COD4qaNairb

COD4studioVince

While the official Play with Devs event is Friday, I’ll be playing all week long, so anytime you see me online drop me a line and let’s get some games going.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedkillas.forumotion.net
MickeyRobinson
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
MickeyRobinson

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN   Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:11 pm

OK have not got much work done due the Double XP.. hahaha Need it to stop so I can earn some money!! hahah
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4 Week on PSN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unitedkillas :: .:: United Killas ::. :: Random Bullshit-
Jump to: