Unitedkillas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! Vote_lcapThis guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! Voting_barThis guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! Vote_rcap 
numberonekopite
This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! Vote_lcapThis guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! Voting_barThis guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! Vote_rcap 
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
H3LPERS
VillageRaider
DevilsGrave
IHateVista
wesgerrard
giannini21
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IHateVista
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
IHateVista

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-03-26

This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! Empty
PostSubject: This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever!   This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:53 am

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/

This guys a tool..He blames her mother AND posibly her father for abuse and shit.
Back to top Go down
http://diver-dan.com
pezDAwagonMAN
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
pezDAwagonMAN

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever!   This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:38 am

i heard this on radio the other day lol, not the full version tho
anybody know him so i can get som pointers haha

what a tool!
Back to top Go down
MickeyRobinson
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
MickeyRobinson

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever!   This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:04 pm

The guy is a LEGEND!!!!!

Your mates where jealous..
Back to top Go down
wesgerrard
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
wesgerrard

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever!   This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Dimitri what a tool! "I'm Greek" lmao. "Heres the way I work, I dont leave second messages!" LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever!   This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

This guy is the biggest douchiest asshole ever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unitedkillas :: .:: United Killas ::. :: Random Bullshit-
Jump to: