Unitedkillas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
Blackpool weeked or London Vote_lcapBlackpool weeked or London Voting_barBlackpool weeked or London Vote_rcap 
numberonekopite
Blackpool weeked or London Vote_lcapBlackpool weeked or London Voting_barBlackpool weeked or London Vote_rcap 
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
H3LPERS
VillageRaider
DevilsGrave
IHateVista
wesgerrard
giannini21
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Blackpool weeked or London

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
H3LPERS
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
H3LPERS

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Blackpool weeked or London Empty
PostSubject: Blackpool weeked or London   Blackpool weeked or London EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:07 pm

I know the usa members can not get to us but it dont stop us now making proper plans for a lads weekend out

lets have your views plz

London rocks

Blackpool rocks

friday till sunday afternoon ?

september ? october ?-

i can get us cheap beds in blackpool-what about london ? micky or kops ?

if your married or attached like i am your ladie will love to see you go away for 3 fun days away from your ps3
Back to top Go down
HTTP://WWW.FISTF.COM
numberonekopite
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
numberonekopite

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool weeked or London   Blackpool weeked or London EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:50 pm

preferable 17th september onwards, dont mind when
simply because im 18 there and i wanna get rat arsed to be quite frank:D
tbh its up to mickey or sev cos they will be my taxi:D
Back to top Go down
Sev1972
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool weeked or London   Blackpool weeked or London EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Well.. I am likely to be in the middle east from September!

I would say organise in August but Kops is not allowed to drink then! However I am sure we can squeeze him in a couple of places with some old boys in Blackpool! Personally the lazy option would be london but that will get expensive.. never been to Blackpool so that should be fun. If however its Spet onwards then I want a video clip of you all doing YMCA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool weeked or London   Blackpool weeked or London Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackpool weeked or London
Page 1 of 1