Unitedkillas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
Free for all league... Vote_lcapFree for all league... Voting_barFree for all league... Vote_rcap 
numberonekopite
Free for all league... Vote_lcapFree for all league... Voting_barFree for all league... Vote_rcap 
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
H3LPERS
VillageRaider
DevilsGrave
IHateVista
wesgerrard
giannini21
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Free for all league...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MickeyRobinson
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
MickeyRobinson

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Free for all league... Empty
PostSubject: Free for all league...   Free for all league... EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Is anyone interested in getting this going again???
Back to top Go down
Admin
UtdK Administrator
UtdK Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Free for all league...   Free for all league... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 am

i would, but my personal feeling is that the clan is on its arse...
Back to top Go down
https://unitedkillas.forumotion.net
MickeyRobinson
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
MickeyRobinson

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Free for all league...   Free for all league... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:26 am

So it's not just me that has that feeling???

What's up guys??
Back to top Go down
pezDAwagonMAN
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
pezDAwagonMAN

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Free for all league...   Free for all league... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 pm

personally i fink the main factor is that we all find it hard to get on at the same time. especially me.

when the free for all started i thought we were at our best cus everyone was on and it was a proper giggle.
also i know the posting area is now up for playing times but i do think we need to sort out some proper clan matches for the more hardcore players.

once we get the clan matches rolling and the team working then this will be a huge boost.
also a night where we can all come on for a mess about will also be gud as it will just be purely for a laff, doing things like private matches again and that. also on fuckabout nights we could also do things like experiment online gaming on other games.

cod5 or kz2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
prezzy
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
prezzy

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Free for all league...   Free for all league... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:46 pm

Yeah I would be up for these - give me a day and time of week and I will endeavour to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free for all league...   Free for all league... Empty

Back to top Go down

Free for all league...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unitedkillas :: .:: United Killas ::. :: Random Bullshit-
Jump to: