Unitedkillas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
Devil's and his little email to me last night.. Vote_lcapDevil's and his little email to me last night.. Voting_barDevil's and his little email to me last night.. Vote_rcap 
numberonekopite
Devil's and his little email to me last night.. Vote_lcapDevil's and his little email to me last night.. Voting_barDevil's and his little email to me last night.. Vote_rcap 
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
H3LPERS
VillageRaider
DevilsGrave
IHateVista
wesgerrard
giannini21
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Devil's and his little email to me last night..

Go down 
+3
VillageRaider
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MickeyRobinson
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
MickeyRobinson

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Devil's and his little email to me last night.. Empty
PostSubject: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Devil,

This is an open letter to you for all to see..

Look sending me a message on PSN last night calling me a RAT is a bit old now...
You obviously are still sore over my views and you probably deserve to be.. But don't send me abuse messages please.. if you have a real beef with me then I would normally sort it face to face but we can't so just no point carrying this on is there really..

If offend you this much just delete my psn.
Back to top Go down
pezDAwagonMAN
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
pezDAwagonMAN

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:46 pm

i dont understand. why ru supposedly a rat?
Back to top Go down
VillageRaider
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
VillageRaider

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 pm

cant say fairer than that FMJ.
Back to top Go down
MickeyRobinson
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
MickeyRobinson

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:15 pm

It's about a couple of comments I made about him in the mods area.. old news now, Devil's and I exchanged emails about it.. and could not agree..
Also said a few things about kop but he did not take offence..

Anyway I get a message the other day being abusive and I can not be arsed with it all..
Back to top Go down
Admin
UtdK Administrator
UtdK Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm

fuck me sideways is this shit still going on...

devils, drop it, micky said what he said, it his opionion and he is entitled to it as you are yours.

if you carry on with the abuse, your not welcome here.

your choice.

fox
Back to top Go down
https://unitedkillas.forumotion.net
DevilsGrave
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
DevilsGrave

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Few things:

1) Mickey assumed something and called me power hungry.
2) I clarified that I never wanted any "POWER" whatsoever. A sane person would have apologised. Instead he said its his views. And it doesnt matter if his views/opinions are wrong.
3) I called him a rat as he called me power hungry. My view/opinion. Now why the hell is everyone asking me to stop it. I am not calling anyone else anything. Its between me and him.
4) Yesterday some 16 yr old shitheads abuse me and very cleverly they said they have Mickey's back. If you dont remember this Fox but it is the way they have always been doing. Take someone's side and degrade the other so that there are rifts in the clan. When you banned kopite he came back and he said you treated me (devils) like shit before. SO he was trying to provoke me into supporting him. I knew what he was doing and I just ignored that. Last night they did the same thing.
5) Mickey some days back wrote some message here asking me if I was still calling him a rat. So I sent him a psn message with just RAT in there. Supposed to be funny but Mickey fails to mention that I even invited him to my party to play.
6) And if everyone thinks that I am being uptight about a lot of things then I dont think I want to be here also.

I loved playing with all of you and especially Helpers/Village. Just because I asked foxy to close the clan because of what kop/alex are doing they turn against me and thats fine with everyone else. They come here even when they are not supposed to be and abuse me and thats still fine with everyone.

And yes now a point has been reached where there is no point staying here.
Back to top Go down
numberonekopite
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
numberonekopite

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:02 pm

im not coming here to abuse YOU
i would stick up for anyone who insults mickey, alex, AJ ect...
if you did the same to me i wud expect the same from them
Back to top Go down
MickeyRobinson
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
MickeyRobinson

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:20 pm

No devil, or Dave.. hate not using someone's real name..

1) I did assume anything from what I had seen you post and what I had been told I thought you where power hungry.. But end of it all what is the issue with that..
The discussion was about who should head up USA.. and I though you wanted the chance..
I made a joke about you getting upset if you did not get it..
The same time I did call Kop's a stroppy teenager..

2) You wanted me to change my view because you say it's wrong? well my view is the same.. so you got upset because I told you my view is my view.. The way you have acted is like someone that is wanting all power.. In a democracy you are allowed to not agree with people.. In a dictatorship you have to follow the line.. So from the way you behaved about me not saying "oh sorry devil I am so wrong how will god punish me for saying this about you.. please do not burn down my village" leads me to that point.. You actions have given me this view..

3) if it is between you and I, then why bring it to everyone else??

3 & 4) No everyone is not asking you to stop calling me a RAT, Foxy I think is the only other person to have said to date to let it go.. Everyone is asking you to stop being so abusive to everyone else.. No one abused you till you got your back up.. How many times have the Pizza boys told people to "shut uppp" it's there tag line... Or did you miss this point???

losing count now..

Kop never wanted you take "have his back" He just said what he thought..

You called me a Shit Rat.. not very funny to be honest and yes I took as you wanted another go at me..

But to end it all you have done a classic so only helpers and village are ok??
and don't try to tell me this is me trying to get everyone else on my side... it's your words!
Back to top Go down
MickeyRobinson
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
MickeyRobinson

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:21 pm

Sorry got bored at the end..
Back to top Go down
giannini23
UtdK Clan Member
UtdK Clan Member
giannini23

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:43 pm

haha damn skippy i gt ur bak kops, and i dnt fink i tried bein smart abwt it devils, it was prety obv wat i sed, nufin was hidden. nnnnnn e way, i fink we shud all stop ganging up on devils nd jus play our game haha wooooooo.....shhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut upppppp evry1!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil's and his little email to me last night..   Devil's and his little email to me last night.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil's and his little email to me last night..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unitedkillas :: .:: United Killas ::. :: Random Bullshit-
Jump to: