Unitedkillas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. Dirty Harry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL Vote_lcapNEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL Voting_barNEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL Vote_rcap 
numberonekopite
NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL Vote_lcapNEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL Voting_barNEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL Vote_rcap 
pezDAwagonMAN
MickeyRobinson
H3LPERS
VillageRaider
DevilsGrave
IHateVista
wesgerrard
giannini21
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Unitedkillas on your social bookmarking website
Poll

NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
H3LPERS
UtdK Moderator
UtdK Moderator
H3LPERS

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-03-23

NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL Empty
PostSubject: NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL   NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:31 pm

IVE MOVED THIS HERE AS IT WAS IN MEMBERS INFO... ADMIN

http://iamfourzerotwo.com/

Thanks to everyone who commented, sent in emails, or contacted me via other means; including the epic presentation I received via the mail this morning containing an entire breakdown of a new game mode complete with a full-size fold out poster (thanks Ian!!).

I received a lot of great suggestions and feedback regarding new playlists you guys would like to see, and this weekend I’m going to be hosting a series of private matches in Call of Duty 4 to test them out. So if you haven’t already, be sure to drop me a message on Xbox Live / PSN as I’ll be cleaning off room on my friends list and inviting anyone interested to help out this weekend.

Some of the gametypes we’re going to test out this weekend are:

Bare-bones Team Deathmatch

No more excuses. No more blaming Martyrdom or Juggernaut for your lack of skills and kills. Bare Bones Team Deathmatch eliminates the excuses and takes it back to basics with standard Team Deathmatch with no perks, no kill streak rewards. Just you, your skill, and your weapons.

Hardcore HQ

Hardcore HQ requires a lot more than just spamming the HQ position with nades and running in guns blazing. Hardcore HQ encourages more tactical gameplay and communication to win with increased damage, no HUD elements, and friendly fire on.

Multi-bomb Search and Destroy

Multi-bomb Search and Destroy starts every member of the attacking team with a bomb. So everyone has the opportunity to plant if they’re good enough.

Hardcore FFA

Even faster paced Free For Alls, where every bullet counts and playing smart is key for a solid k/d ratio. Standard Free for All rules, with Hardcore mode enabled for extra damage, no HUD, and no health re-gen.

—–

That’s the plan for this weekend. I’ll be setting up private rooms all weekend long and inviting everyone online and interested into the lobby to test them out. If we all like them, then come Monday when I get back to the studio, we’re going to work on adding them as new playlists.

If all goes well, I’d like to make this a weekly weekend event with you guys, where we log on every Saturday to try out new stuff you guys come up with, what we like stays, what we don’t goes! So log on this weekend to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, send me a friend request or a message letting me know you want to play, and let’s get some games going testing these out. See you online this weekend!
Back to top Go down
HTTP://WWW.FISTF.COM
Admin
UtdK Administrator
UtdK Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-03-18

NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL Empty
PostSubject: this is the members info area h   NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://unitedkillas.forumotion.net

NEW COD4 PLAYLIST DUE FOR ALL
Page 1 of 1